Grove

October 1st

So the wait is over... Baby B is due on October 1st. Which means that I found out I was pregnant at the very first time I could. The Lord's hand is already all over this, My year at Washington Regional is Sept. 14, which means, I wouldn't have been eligible for maternity leave until after then this year, kind of worried me when I thought I could be due in early Sept. Also, that puts my Maternity leave through Christmas, which really makes me happy that I will not be working the holidays this year, sorry fellow nurses, but I will be able to spend it with my husband and new sweet baby.

I've never seen something as incredible as seeing the baby on ultrasound today, I mean I know people experience this all the time, but seeing the baby, and hearing it's sweet heart beat was the most incredible thing I could ever imagine... for those who know me, I don't tend to cry at happy things... I didn't cry at my engagement or my wedding, but today, when I heard baby B's 169 bpm heart rate, my eyes welled up with tears. I already love this baby more than I knew was possible.

So this is going to be a long and fun journey, so glad you're all reading to experience it with us.

Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! That's so cool. I love how the Father works for His faithful. I am so excited for you guys. Everything is falling into place.

    Oh yeah, I know everyone has ultrasounds, and it's nothing new, but it still is THE most beautiful, sweetest thing. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is just unexplainable. And then when you go in at 20 weeks when they are developed and formed it's...i can't even describe it. It's all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts