Grove

SUYL-burp cloths and baby accessories!










This week at Kelly's Korner, its SUYL-what do you make. Well, I have started making baby crafts, but have made more than enough for my baby and all of my friends having babies so I am wanting to sell. I can do burp cloths with cute fabric and monogramming. I also have started making bibs and diaper wipes cases. So I can do matching sets as well. Leave me a comment with your email address if you're interested and I will email you with prices and details. Makes the perfect baby shower gift! I think I am going to open an etsy shop soon if I have anyone really interested in my stuff. :) I am open to any kind of custom order as well and I have tons of fabric and ribbon in different color schemes to choose from.

Comments

  1. Hi! Just found your blog (and adorable creations!) through Brittany's Blessings! If you are ever up for doing a giveaway on my blog let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts