Grove

Party Recipes

I love the summer. I love being outside and I love hanging out with our friends. I posted the other day about our BYO-meat party. It was so fun and such a good idea (not mine, my husbands!). All of our guy friends love to grill out and it was finally nice enough to do it. So we had our friends over and told everyone to bring their own meat and we made all the sides.

I made Alton Brown's Guacamole. It is by far the best guacamole I have ever had, and trust me, it is a staple in the Buettemeyer household. Recipe here: guacamole.


And green bean roll ups, which are so so good. My mom makes these and they are one of Bryan's favorites.


Green Bean Bundles

3 cans of whole green beans, drained
1 pkg of bacon, sliced in half
1/2 c brown sugar
1 stick of butter
sprinkle of Garlic Sat

1. Spray a 9x13 baking sheet.
2. Wrap 5-6 green beans in a bundle with 1/2 slice of bacon, you can secure with a tooth pic or just place the seam side down.
3. Melt butter and stir in brown sugar.
4. Sprinkle garlic salt over wrapped bundles
5. Pour brown sugar/butter mixture over all of the bundles.
6. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (or until bacon is brown)

I am looking forward to much more spring/summer entertaining to come and these recipes are some of my favorites!

Comments

Popular Posts