Grove

How I Save Monday! *Hudson pictues included*

I made a great haul at Walgreens this morning! I am excited to share it with you!


Transaction 1
Schick Quattro refills- $8.99-$2 mfc= $6.99 plus $3 RR

Lysol disinfectant spray- $4 (bundled with a free can of lysol wipes) -$1 mfc=$3
Kleenex 4 pack- $4- $0.50 mfc= $3.50
Lysol no touch soap dispenser- $8- $3 mfc= $5
Viva paper towel 6 count- $6- $1 mfc= $5
** there was a special when you spend $20 on participating products you get $6 RR back**
Total Retail: $43.77
Total out of pocket with savings and coupons $23.49 and I got back $9 in RR

Transaction 2
Milk- $3.69
Puffs plus- $0.99 with in ad coupon
Skintamate Shave gel- $1.99 with in ad coupon plus $0.55 mfc= $1.44
Nabisco crackers- 2/$5- $1 off 2 wgc -$1 off 2 mfc= $3 for 2 of $1.50 each
Total retail: $13.44
Total with savings and coupons: $9.12
I used my $3 RR and $6 RR from previous transaction
Total: $0.12 before tax (I paid $0.78)

So for everything...
Retail value: $57.21
I spent: $23.58 (before tax)
A 59% savings!

I will give the manager props too because they were out of the lysol bundles that were advertised and he "made" me a bundle and honored the price without me even asking! I will continue to shop at this Walgreens after I stopped shopping at another one in town because they were horrible with coupons.

I thought I would share some pictures of Hudson on his new swing set that my mom and dad got his for Christmas too!




Have I mentioned that I think my little boy is the cutest little boy on the planet?

Happy Monday, Y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts