It's Friday and I have time to blog, so I thought I would link up!
1. I am THRILLED that I don't have to work tonight. I originally switched up my schedule because we were going to be going to Texas to visit Bryan's grandparents, but they flew here instead! WIN! Excited to spend some time with them this weekend. They haven't met Rhett yet, so it will be fun, and good for Rhett to meet another set of his GREAT grandparents.
2. We are potty training again. And I probably need to buy more underwear because we have been going through all 8 pairs each day (which isn't a huge deal because I just throw them in with the cloth diapers at night). It's my fault because I had him almost potty trained and then had Rhett, which put a damper on things... but we are going full force this time. GET.IT.DONE.
3. Hudson starts Mother's Day Out in TWO weeks, and I start my very last semester of my Bachelors program. I cannot wait to be done.
4. I hate the stomach virus. After FIVE days of all of my boys being sick, my house needed a thorough disinfecting. YUCK.
5. We are doing a laundry room makeover. Bryan is giving that to me for my birthday. Still trying to figure out just exactly what we want to do, either have cabinet made or just put in some shelving. Either way, it can't get much worse than this.