Grove

Diaper Rash BEWARE!

So, I have mentioned this before but my baby boy has the world's worst sensitive skin. I am sure of it.

I have tried EVERY cream. We use cloth diapers. I make homemade wipes. I do oatmeal baths.

9/10 days he has some sort of redness or rash. Some days it blisters. It is awful. I've attributed most of it to disposable diapers AND to carrots. Now that we steer clear of both of those it has been better... but still not great.

Then I discovered Pinxav (Pronounced Pink Salve).

"Diaper Rash Happens... even among the most diligent of Moms; 75% of all Babies will develop diaper rash at least once every six months! The important decision is how you treat it. For over 80 years PINXAV Diaper Rash Ointment has given parents the very best choice in caring for their Babies.
PINXAV.com is your source for information about the causes, prevention and treatment options for diaper rash and minor skin irritations. We also provide you with ways to prevent diaper rash, and offer you the best product available to treat these problems.
PINXAV contains more of the active ingredient recommended to treat diaper rash than most other brands. That, coupled with our unique proprietary formulation, offers Mom the best product they can buy to stop the pain and heal their Babies' delicate skin (Pinxav.com)."

I have to tell you, Pinxav has the best customer service I think I have ever dealt with. After our pediatrician's nurse suggested it, I went online and could only order from their website or Amazon. Since Rhett has SUCH sensitive skin, I knew I needed to try it before spending a lot of money on it. I emailed them and got a response the same day and a package two days later with two samples. Within 12 hours of using it, Rhett's rash was completely gone! I also have to be careful what diaper cream I use with cloth diapers. While the pink in the cream does stain cloth diapers, Pinxav does not affect the absorbancy of cloth diapers. Read more here.

Also, it is not JUST for diaper rash.

"Not just for diaper rash!
Did you know that Pinxav does more than just heal diaper rash? You can use Pinxav for treating bug bites, heat rashes, sunburns, poison ivy and to manage chafing from athletic activities. Pinxav is you skin’s best friend!

Babies (Diaper Rash) – Pinxav provides a protective coating for a baby’s bottom. Daily application to clean, dry skin will guard against and help relieve diaper rash.
Active Adults (Rashes and Chapped Skin) – Pinxav provides protection, prevents rashes and chapped skin caused by rubbing and perspiration. Apply before biking and other athletic activities.
Seniors (Protection) – Pinxav provides relief and helps prevent against dry, cracked skin. Use over sun-block for extra protection from sunburn. Use to prevent rashes and to soothe minor skin irritations.
Homebound (Rashes) – Pinxav helps provides comfort to those who are less active and will help protect areas exposed to dampness caused by possible incontinence.
Everyday Uses – Pinxav can also be used for everyday first aid to protect skin from minor scrapes, burns, sunburn, acne and other skin irritations(Pinxav.com)."

My new friends at Pinxav have been so great to work with and want you to love their product as much as I do. They are giving away a full-sized tubes to TWO of my readers. All you have to do is comment on this post or on my facebook post with your email address and I will email the winners one week from today. 

ALSO... you can email Pinxav here (customerservice@pinxav.com) with your address and they will send you free samples to try out as well. If you're local and want a sample let me know, Pinxav hooked me up with a huge box of samples and pamphlets that I would love to share.


Don't forget to check out this week's other giveaways from Mary Kay, Nerium AD, E-meals and Katie Cole Photography!

Comments

  1. Would love to try this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would to try this product!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh we could definitely use this at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son has very sensitive skin. I would love to try this. Mdmaridgway (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the most sensitive skin and exzema would love to try Jamie.klapper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the good work.


    Here is my web page :: protein diet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts